Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), chaired by HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, held a Board meeting and the Company’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Monday, March 30th 2015 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Riyadh.
The AGM meeting was attended by the KHC Board that is comprised of Eng. Talal Almaiman, Executive Director for Development and Domestic Investments, Dr. Adel Alsayed, Executive Director for Private Equity, International Investments, Mr. Sarmad Zok, Executive Director of Hotel Investments, Mr. Mohammed Fahmy, KHC’s CFO, and the Non-Executive board member Eng. Taher Agueel and the independent board member Dr. Khaled Al-Saheem. Moreover, Mr. Saleh Al Sagri, Mr. Shadi Sanbar and Eng. Rasha Elhoshan’s proxies were provided to the other attended board members.
Furthermore, the AGM meeting appointed Mr. Ziyad M. Alomair as its Secretary. The AGM meeting was also attended by representatives from the Ministry of Commerce and the Capital Market Authority (CMA).
The shareholders approved all the resolutions, presented at the AGM with the denoted votes as follows:
- Approval of the Board of Directors’ report for the year ended 31/12/2014.
- Approval of the Company’s financial statements for the year ended 31/12/2014.
- Releasing the Board of Directors for their actions during the period from 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2014.
- Approval of the Audit Committee’s proposal to select external auditors for the year 2015.
- Approval of the Board of Directors for the distribution of quarterly dividends of 2014 with a total of 655 million Riyals.
- Approval to authorize the Board of Directors to distribute quarterly dividends.
- Nomination of board of directors members for the forthcoming period starting from 05/06/2015 for three years.
The nominated members are:
- HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud.
- Eng. Talal Almaiman.
- Dr. Adel Alsayed.
- Mr. Sarmad Zok.
- Mr. Shadi Sanbar.
- Dr. Khaled Al-Saheem.
- Eng. Taher Agueel.
- Eng. Rasha Elhoshan.
- Mr. Mohammed Fahmy.