HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) was on a trip to the United States of America and Canada. During his visit to New York and Toronto Prince Alwaleed granted interviews to prominent US and Canadian media entities to discuss various topics such as his investments, the current status of the global economy and the Middle East.
Furthermore, the meetings were attended by a delegation from Kingdom Holding Company and Private Office that included Mr. Shadi Sanbar, KHC’s Executive Director and CFO and Member of the Investment Committee, Ms. Heba Fatani, Senior Executive Manager, Corporate Communications Department, Dr. Nahla Nasser Alanbar, Private Executive Assistant to HRH the Chairman, Mr. Naief Hussam Alzuhair, Manager, Website and Social Media and Mr. Fahad Bin Saad Bin Nafel, Executive Assistant to HRH the Chairman.
His Highness had interviews with:
1) CBC with Ms. Amanda Lang
2) Globe and Mail with Ms. Jacquie McNish , Click Title to view article.
3) CNBC with Ms. Maria Bartiromo “Closing Bell”
4) PBS’s Charlie Rose with Mr. Charlie Rose
5) The Wall Street Journal, Click Title to view article.
6) CNN with Piers Morgan
7) MSNBC with Morning Joe, Click Title to view article.
8) CBS This Morning Charlie Rose, Gayle King
In addition, Prince Alwaleed visited various media offices and met with their editorial management. Moreover, Prince Alwaleed held business meetings with financial and economic representatives during his visit.