HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) was on a trip to the United States of America. During his visit to New York, Prince Alwaleed granted interviews to prominent US media entities to discuss various topics such as his investments, the current status of the global economy and the Middle East.
The Prince was joined by his spouse HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel, vice chairwoman of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation that is chaired by HRH. Furthermore, the meetings were attended by a delegation from Kingdom Holding Company and Private Office that included Mr. Jamal Khashoggi General Manager of Alarab news channel which is owned by Prince Alwaleed, Ms. Heba Fatani, Senior Executive Manager, Corporate Communications Department and Dr. Nahla Alanbar, Private Executive Assistant to HRH the Chairman.
His Highness had interviews with:
1) Forbes Magazine with Ms. Luisa Kroll
2) Vanity Fair Magazine with Mr. William Cohan
3) CNBC with Ms. Maria Bartiromo “Closing Bell” show
4) TIME Magazine with Mr. Joe Klein
5) Charlie Rose Show with Mr. Charlie Rose
In addition, Prince Alwaleed visited various media offices and met with their editorial management. Moreover, Prince Alwaleed held business meetings with political, financial and economic representatives during his New York visit.
His Highness had also met with prominent US media management including:
1) Mr. David Rhodes, President of CBS News
2) CNN GPS and Time Magazine with Mr. Fareed Zakaria
3) Mr. Gideon Rose, Editor in Chief of Foreign Affairs Magazine
4) Mr. Andy Lack, CEO Bloomberg
5) Ms. Margaret Brennan, Anchor Bloomberg
6) Christiane Amanpour, ABC Global Affairs Anchor
Also, His Highness held a meeting with Mr. Chuck Henry of Kingdom Hotels International to discuss the latest updates of Prince Alwaleed’s hotel investments through Kingdom Holding Company. These investments are in real estate and in the hotel management companies of Four Seasons, Fairmont, Raffles, Movenpick and Swissotel, combined manage more than 300 hotels around the world.